Klarna is available at checkout.
Our best seller, Magic Body Butter is handmade. If you have dry and sensitive skin, massage with our light and silky whipped body butter, great for helping to soothe sensitive skin issues such as eczema, psorisis or dry skin for softer skin.
Can be applied to all skin types and helps to soften the skin on application. Please always read ingredients for allergens.
Directions for use:
- Apply daily from head to toe
- Massage on slightly damp skin for best results
- Safe to use on infants and children (Always read ingredients for allergies)
- Helps with stretch marks and expecting mothers
- Great for foot massages
- Suitable for moisturizing facial hair
· Responsibly sourced pure natural and organic ingredients only
· 100% plastic-free packaging
· Can be applied from head to toe
· Colour: White/ off white
· Glide: Light mousse cream- easily absorbed
· Scent: Floral with hints of lavender, ylang ylang and rose geranium
· Alcohol-free✔ Cruelty-free✔ Vegan ✔ Paraben-free ✔ Chemical free ✔
· Helps soothe dry and sensitive skin issues such as eczema
· Lasts for over 24hrs protection
· Feeds your skin natural, herbal nutrients for healthier skin
· Restores moisture to you skin and easily absorbed
· Safe to use on all skin types including babies/children
Shipping: 2-3 days £3.99
Our Body Butters naturally soften in warm temperatures and harden when it's cold. We recommend storing your tub in a cool, dry place.
Shea butter, Cocoa butter, Coconut oil, Safflower oil, Grapeseed oil, Castor oil, Aloe Vera, Glycerine, Rose Geranium herbal extract, Ylang Ylang herbal extract, Lavender herbal extract, Vitamin E
All skin types. Can be used from head to toe. Best utilized when your skin is slightly damp after a shower to help lock in the moisture. Apply once daily to keep soft, silky-smooth skin. A little goes a long way so use in small quantities.
Shea butter “restores moisture to your skin and helps lock into your epidermis, so your skin doesn’t dry out or feel “stripped” of oil. The result is a restoration of the natural balance of oils in your skin — which may help stop acne before it starts.” Learn more
Aloe Vera can help alleviate dry, itchy skin associated with eczema.
Vitamin E oil can be beneficial to reducing UV damage to the skin.